Tuesday, February 17, 2009
NCIS
My favorite TV show is NCIS, which stands for Naval Criminal Investigative Service. It is on Tuesdays at 7pm on CBS. I first started watching NCIS in 8th grade with my mom and my sister. At the time my mom still liked watching JAG, which stands for Judge Advocate General, which NCIS was a spin-off of that show. After I started watching it every store line was different but throughout all the different story lines the characters became better friends. The main character on the show is Gibbs, which he is the head of his team which goes out and finds out who the killer is. The reason why they get certain cases is because a military officer was killed or part of it. Some of the other characters were Tony who I think is the hottest out of the bunch who is the witty but stupid at times type of character. Next is McGee who is the computer “nerd” who helps the team track the killer and keep tabs on the phone records as well. Then there is Director Vance who is the head person of NCIS who makes sure Gibbs team does not do anything illegal or go against other criminal units. Then there is Ziva who was the cousin of Ari who was an assassin who kill one of Gibbs team member a couple seasons ago. She was not very well like in the beginning because they were on sure what her motives were. Then there is Abby who is in charge of the DNA analysis to see if there is a match and always is has a little interesting look of how someone you think would have that job. Then last but not least there is Ducky who is the coroner, which actually talks to the dead and makes kind of sick jokes. Also during the shows over the years has the FBI and CIA come in if they think that they have more priority for this case than NCIS. But since most of the cases are in the Virginia area by Washington D.C.. I personally believe that it is one of the best shows I have ever watched and in writing this I am about to watch it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just recently started watching NCIS, and I really like it so far!
ReplyDeleteI used to watch this show and loved it! I think I'm going to start again lol
ReplyDeleteI love watching this show along with all the other crime shows like CSI, Law and Order, Without a Trace, Criminal Minds, and Cold Case. What I love most is that this show doesn't always get as creepy as some of the other ones in this genre.
ReplyDelete