For the most memorable advertisement would be the Comcast commercials, which are on the TV and as well as YouTube where I found it. Always at home I see the commercial and they make it funny to watch and since I have it I know it is good at what they do. Comcast sells high speed internet, cable TV and Comcast digital voice (telephone service). Within that you can get all three and it’s called the triple play or do what family does and has Comcast cable and high speed internet. One of my favorite commercials of theirs is when they have this couple who are turtles called Bill and Karolyn Slowsky that are always about DSL because it is so slow. But the commercial is about how they are trying to get there Comcast cable to slow down because the farther you are away from the hub the slower it is. So then they have the computer across the yard to make it slow but it does not get any more slow. And so Karolyn tells him to push harder and so he does and she aggravates him to say u come and push it, push it real good. Every time I see it, it always makes me laugh. The Slowky commercials came on after my parents bought Comcast so I think for anyone it is a good way of showing how fast it is. I think if I did not have Comcast, that these commercials could be adequately persuading if you like these commercials. I think the reason why I liked the commercials so much was it had a lot of comic relief to it so every time I saw it, I was like, I have Comcast and it really is fast. For the most part the Slowsky commercials did not annoy me but some of the other Comcast commercials did bother me because they just say too much to comprehend in on 30 seconds to 1 minute worth of a commercial. For the most part I remember it, truly was because it was on all summer before college and it did watch a lot of TV. But as well as they played it on a lot of primetime shows commercial breaks, which I do watch a lot of primetime. I think in general Comcast has a good look out on people and what they like to watch for commercials, since there are so many.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QuuOwQB4MQ&feature=related
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love comcast commercials!
ReplyDeleteBill will get there someday.
ReplyDeleteThat's one of my favorites
ReplyDelete