Friday, March 27, 2009
ISU Basketball
Over the past year I have seen many different events including football games, basketball games, and many other events. The one event I am going to talk about is the ISU Redbird men’s basketball game which we played Bradley. We played them on Saturday, January 31st at 3:05pm. Before even the game started we had to get tickets the Monday before. We have to get there early because we knew it was a popular game. They start giving out tickets at 10am and my friends got there are like 915 and the line was already half way around the store. From what I heard by the time we got tickets that we were in the upper level and over a few sections. So when my friends got back from getting the tickets they said that every seat is sold out and people in line are not even going to get any seats. Thank God we got tickets. So Saturday rolled around and so we were getting pumped up. Ironically my friend had a formal that same night and she invited me to be her date so before the game came around I curled my hair so I did not have to worry about it later. But we took pictures of us and on my face I had “BEAT BU.” So we are walking there, getting pumped and see all the people going to the game. Once we got there we went to our seats and took some more pictures. So Bradley had a section as well and every time they chanted we chanted back harder. It was so intense I could not sit down it was getting more intense by the second. But it was loud the whole time. There was so many people there and could not wait to see who won which was ISU!!After it was over we were walking and you could hear all the people who were happy and the Bradley fans who lost the game. After we got back I could not believe how fun it was and I am excited for next year when the game comes back around. I would have to say the atmosphere made the game seem so much better and more fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This game was so much fun!
ReplyDelete