Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Goodbye Blog
This is my final blog entry. It is going to be comprised of many different ideas. I felt this last blog is a relief because I felt the blogs were extra work that was not needed at all. I feel like I told people who I don’t even know very well about a lot of personal things. I felt it was a relief that I could write it and let it out but felt there was a limit on words with was a lot. There weren’t a lot of things to talk about on certain subjects so I had to make up or bull shit my way around things. I think that blogging can be good and bad. I did not like this blog because anyone could get to it to read it so I had to limit what I said and what information I used. I did not want to have everyone in the world to know everything about me. I think that from my stand point that a lot of the students in the class felt the blog was pointless and commenting on others was a pain which took me way too long to do. I felt like we could have done this writing in class and not outside of class as well as not making everyone comment and if they wanted to comment they can or at least a little than was needed. I felt like when we had free blogs that after having so many that I had nothing to write about so I had to take time to think about what I could write about for 350 to 400 words which I think was a little too much after a while. I think for next year that the blog should not have to be every week. Maybe every other week because it seemed like we ran out of topics about half way through because there were so many free blogs that you could write about. I felt like that it was nice to write every so often but some of the topics that weren’t free write were hard to write about if they were specific. But this is the last one, finally but adios!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This assignment was kind of unnecessary but it did help me vent...
ReplyDeleteCommenting is kinda annoying because I don't really have much to say so my responses get repetitive. But, you know what I hate most about posting on these blogs: the stupid word verification thing...
ReplyDelete