Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What would I do?


If I had a friend come down and visit me at normal I would have to think really hard of what I had to do. I think I would personally suggest them not to come down and to just to meet me somewhere else. I would tell them to meet me in downtown Chicago or take the rain downtown together and hang out there. We would probably walk around and see the sites. AS well as talk a boat tour on the river to see what kind of architecture there is in Chicago. Then we would go to navy pier and eat. Also go shopping and go to the end of the pier and just chill and see the water and the skyline from there. Then we would ride the Ferris wheel and see the sites from there. We would go to Michigan avenue and go shopping and for me go to the really expensive shops and see what I can’t buy because it’s ridiculous how much they price certain items. As well as that maybe in a certain time of year I would go and see a baseball or football game. If it was football season we would go watch the bears at soldier field. If it was baseball season we would either go see the Cubs at Wrigley or the White Sox and U.S. Cellular. I think to not see a game when you are downtown would still be fun but not as fun going to see a game and have fun downtown. We would also go down State Street because it has Macys and has a lot of other shops that are less expensive and has good deals. I would definitely show my friend the water tower because I think it is so historical and how it was the only building to survive the Chicago fire. To finish the day I would go and see other historical landmarks and go back home.

3 comments:

  1. i cant wait to go to a cubs game this summer. hopefully theyll have a good season

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you I definately wouldn't want my friends to come down here. Chicago has so much more to offer then Normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love chicago. it is the greatest place ever. the cubs are the best and i cannot wait to go to games this summer!

    ReplyDelete