Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Travel Europe
If I had the amount of cash to pay for college and could only go out and see the world there are many different places I would go. I would first travel across the ocean and visit Europe. Within Europe I would visit France, Italy, Greece, England and Ireland if I had enough money. The first place I would visit would be France, since I have been taught French since junior high, I would love to go and experience speaking in a little French. Also see the Eiffel tower and possibly walking the entire way up or taking the elevator. But at the top there is a restaurant that I would eat at and have some classic French food. As well as I would go around Paris and eat. Also since Paris is a fashion capital I would love to go shopping there as well. Other than Paris I would go and visit Marseille with is the Southern France. It is a Riviera where a lot of famous people go and it very expensive to stay. The second place I would go to would be Italy. From what I hear from when my mom went to Italy she said to visit all of the ancient Rome buildings. I would go and visit the coliseum of course and go inside and see everything. Also I would go to Venice and experience a city surrounded by water and maybe even get a ride on the gondolas. The third place I would go would be Greece, for the most part, I would just go there to experience the white houses and the extremely blue water to see how beautiful it is. Of course I would go swimming in the Mediterranean. The fourth place I would go to would be England. I would go in London and see the Big Ben and the Buckingham Palace and have fun with the guards. As well I would just experience England with the way they drive; opposite of the U.S. would drive. Finally I would go to Ireland. I would love to go there and walk around where the mountains are and see how beautiful it is, and experience the beautiful Ireland terrain. Also like P.S. I love you, the movie I would love to meet someone there and maybe end up living their because it would be so beautiful. For me having to pick one place would be so hard, I love to travel so I would pick many little trips instead of one big one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds like you are a very active person. I would love to visit the Eiffel Tower and have dinner.
ReplyDeletei would do the same too once again! i've been to some of the places you want to go and i want to visit them again
ReplyDeleteI would love to go to these places too!
ReplyDeleteI would love to go back to Europe. it is so beautiful!
ReplyDelete