Thursday, April 2, 2009
The time until easter
For the next two weeks I have so much going on. On Thursday ISU is hosting the Red Jumpsuit and Secondhand Serenade concert which I am going to and I am excited because I have never been to a concert. Then on Friday I am going to starved rock with my sorority. Its and over night and I have no idea what we are going to do because it’s a bonding ritual they do. Then on Saturday I go see Evita which I have to see for my theatre class. After that on Saturday night my friends and I are watching twilight and having a party which will be fun. But then all next week I have classes and have big\lil night reverse for my sorority which exciting. As well with that I have to be the set director for a play that I am doing for my theatre class as well. Then Easter weekend I am going home which I am excited about. I come Friday and chill with my family and spend time with them. Then on Saturday I am having breakfast with my family and then my boyfriend is coming over to pick me up because we are going to the white sox game. Which I am excited about and he is lending me his jersey since I do not have one. Then we are sitting on the upper deck by the third base line. Then after that we are either going to his house or mine. We even might go see a movie. But I am excited to see him and hang out with him as well. Then on Sunday I am hanging with my family for Easter. We are probably going to have homemade breakfast then an early dinner which will probably consists of ham, mashed potatoes and peas. It a tradition for my family to have that dish for Easter. And of course get an Easter basket and to finish of lent and I can have soda which I am excited for. Then to make my mom happy we will take pictures so she can remember each holiday we spend together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun at the game!
ReplyDeleteoh i hope the concert was good!
ReplyDeletesounds pretty busy. starved rock is a cool place, but i dont know about the sox game haha
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're going to be really busy. Have fun
ReplyDeleteChristine-
ReplyDeleteWow! You have a lot going on! I've never been to a Sox game (I'm a Cubs fan) but have always wanted to check it out - hope you have fun!
- Kathleen
Whoa that's a lot going on! And I thought I had a lot to do! I hope they won the game!
ReplyDelete